Are you an enthusiastic Visual Arts teacher? Do you want to teach in an International School? Can you teach in English following the International Baccalaureate Middle Yerars Programme? Please, continue reading!
You can teach our international students Visual Arts in an inspiring, motivating and enthusiastic way. You will teach three classes of MYP Visual Ars. It is your second nature to know what the students need and where it is necessary to adjust your working methods. As a teacher, you are responsible for the teaching of Middle School classes. You teach in English following the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. You are a coach for the students and a pleasant and energetic colleague.
WHY DO I WORK ON RIVERS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ARNHEM?
- 'At Rivers, I particularly like our student-centred curriculum emphasising the development of skills through inquiry and concept-based teaching and learning – it allows me to fully tap into my own creativity to support my students’ natural curiosity. It is a dream come true for me as a professional teacher.'
- 'The atmosphere here at River is really special. I have taught in many international schools, but nowhere have I encountered such an atmosphere of mutual respect and understanding as at Rivers. It is quite unique, and I feel blessed to be able to be part of it.'
ABOUT US (RIVERS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ARNHEM / LORENTZ LYCEUM)
We want our students to become caring and principled world citizens. We aim to reach this goal by stimulating their curiosity and developing their personal academic and social potential.
Our balanced and rigorous IB programmes enable our students to gain the skills, the breadth and depth of knowledge, and a positive attitude towards learning that will also prepare them for success in later life.
Rivers International School Arnhem is a small and caring international community, which is able to draw on the resources of a larger partner school. We provide a stimulating learning environment and guide our students in an atmosphere of intercultural understanding and respect.
We offer you an inspiring and challenging working environment as soon as possible (start date in consultation of course). This includes a good package of employment conditions according to CAO VO.
- A temporary employment for 0,26 FTE for the duration of the replacement.
- The function is based on your knowledge and experience. This means you will be scaled in scale LB starting at € 2.822,- and ending at € 4.301,- per month (CAO VO gross per month based on a fulltime employment).
- Free during the school holidays.
- 8% holiday allowance and a end-of-year bonus of 8%.
- A personal budget of 50 hours with a full-time employment. This will be paid directly with your salary.
- Standard travel allowance of € 0,12 cents per kilometre, according to CAO VO.
- A good and attractive pension plan at pension funds ABP.
- Your personal development is important for us. That is why we have created our own academy, named Quriuz. You can follow various masterclasses and workshops and also network with other teachers. We also have Q-Highschool where our teachers can set up and supervise innovative projects.
- Time to take control of your work.
To fill this function successfully, we are looking for a teacher of Visual Arts. Of course, you are in possession of a 1st or 2nd degree teaching qualification or equivalent and you are a native English speaker. Prior experience, especially in MYP is essential.
Are you interested? Then we would like to receive your CV and an appealing motivation about who you are and why you are the person we are looking for before January 19, 2021.
Do you want to know more or do you have questions about the function? Please contact Jochen Katzer, Head Rivers. You can reach Jochen by phone at +31 26 320 28 40 or by mail: email@example.com.
Are we enthusiastic about your motivation and CV? We will invite you for a first interview. The interview will take place shortly after January 19, 2021.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Do you want to know more about the application process, what we have to offer, to know if you fit with Quadraam and its schools (do the test!)? Please visit our website www.werkenbijquadraam.nl.
And do you always stay informed of our vacancies? Create a Job Alert quickly!
We want the best colleague on the right place! That is why the vacancy is published internally and externally. We are looking forward to receiving your application.